Pocket-sized ultrasound is becoming popular and start to be utilised in adult day care to check intravesical urine volume instead of catheterisation which may cause urinary infection.
- Handling and manipulation of transducers on bladder ultrasound.
- 4 variations of interchangeable inserts feature different patient scenarious.
- 1 pelvic model
- 1 carrying container
- instruction manual
- Body size: approx. W30×D26×H18cm
- Phantom size: approx. W14xD12xH13cm
- Body weight: approx. 3.2kg
- Phantom weight: approx.1.5kg
*Specifications are subject to change.