This lower body shield substantially reduces exposure to scatter radiation emanating from the table or patient’s body. It comprises a lightweight and durable structure with a fixed central section and two pivotal side arms supporting a flexible 0.5 mm lead equivalent curtain.
- The shield slides onto a carbon fibre table top and protects medical staff at the head end or others close-by.
- Pivotal arms can form 32 cm wide wings around the user or extend forward. Either side can be quickly repositioned to allow for full C-arm movement.
- Arms fold inwards when the shield is stored on the supplied wall rack (wall rack is optional with 313/A2).
- The curtains flexible inner layer is bonded to its outer covering which results in an extremely strong, supple and easy to clean curtain. As the protective layer is not suspended separately in a cover (bag), it cannot tear or fall away inside unnoticed.
- Size: approximately 120 cm wide (dependent on table width) x 80 cm high.
Shield and optional wall rack. Size and make of table need to be specified on the measurement sheet below.
Shield & wall rack for use with a 525 mm wide Artis table or 520 mm wide TruSystem 7500 for Artis zee systems only
Shield & wall rack for use with a 550 mm wide Artis zee multipurpose (MP) table only