E-Prime® Extensions for fMRI
Designed to optimize E-Prime experiments for fMRI research.
EEfMRI allows you to synchronize the start of your experiment with the first scanner trigger pulse along with several valuable features to enhance the control you have over your experiment. Implement EEfMRI into your current experiments by simply dragging and dropping package calls into the experiment structure. EEfMRI is designed to integrate with other PST hardware and software to increase usability for researchers while maintaining the millisecond accuracy of E-Prime.
Take advantage of the following benefits:
- fMRI toolbox of Package Calls in E-Studio
- Synchronize the start of the experiment with the scanner trigger pulse
- Simplified logging of user-specified experimental events to tailor behavioral output for later analysis
- Easy to implement menu system that allows the experimenter to group multiple tasks into a single experiment and interactively choose which tasks to present at runtime
- Ability to interrupt a running task in a controlled manner to restart tasks without terminating the entire experiment
- Samples and tutorials
- Turnkey fMRI block sample (MapperOne.es3) based on a published experiment* that reliably activates important functional areas
E-Prime® Extensions for fMRI is intended for research use only.