A phantom designed for physical evaluation of iteratively reconstructed images under low CNR.
- The phantom is designed to physically and quantitatively evaluate interactively reconstructed images in the low CNR area, such as the abdomen, where MTF of PSF is less useful comparing to high CNR area
- The phantom uses edge spread function (ESF) to calculate MTF of the low CNR images, which facilitate assessing performance properties of iteratively reconstructed images under low CNR
- 1 cylindrical container (200mm dia)
- 5 measurement plates
- 1 rotation holder
- 1 fixture for the cylindrical container
- storage case
- phantom size: approx. dia 20x25cm / dia 7.8x9.8inch
- phantom weight: approx. 4.5kg / 10lb
*Specifications are subject to change.